I’ll be blunt. I want more readers. I want more comments, more feedback. I want to know that someone is on the other side of this screen, begging for more reading material.
So how, you ask, do I propose to do such lofty things? Bribery.
That’s right. I’m not above it. Here’s the deal. I’ve got a few extra sets of note cards with beautiful spring photos to cheer away the winter blahs. All you have to do is follow my blog, comment on posts, and like my blog and/or posts on Facebook. Luckily, the great folks at WordPress make this incredibly easy by including cute buttons that say “like” that are linked to Facebook.
Now, even though you want the cards all to yourself (because they are really very lovely), spread the word! You know you love seeing the neat things I make, trying my recipes, hearing about my cheap tricks, random musings, tutorials and exciting stories of the life of an artist. Tell your mom, your sister, coworkers and fashion-savvy gay best buddies about how A-MAZE-ing this blog is. (It’s okay to lie, it’ll be our little secret :) I promise I’ll do better so you don’t have to lie.
Every time a BLOG FOLLOWER likes or comments on the blog on this site or on Facebook, you receive 1 entry for the drawing. Let’s review: I’ve already got 40 posts or so. Follow the blog. Comment on all 40 of them in one fell swoop and then twiddle your thumbs and wait patiently for more posts to comment on. That easy! 40 entries.
The goods: you can see my photos at http://www.flickr.com/photos/michelledennis If you win, you can pick the prints you like or enjoy the element of surprise when I send you my favorites. A set of note cards sells in my shop for $15 + shipping costs. They will be yours…free!!
Let’s review. Pay attention, although I’ll likely review and remind you many more times.
1. Follow this blog (There’s a button for your convenience.)
2. Do one of the following, each is worth 1 entry:
– like a blog entry
– leave a comment on this blog. Tell me what you like or what you think I need to add.
– like the blog on Facebook (There’s a button for this…)
– like a post on Facebook (There’s a button…)
3. Contest ends April 1. There’s no limit to the number of entries you earn (given the entries are earned with genuine comments, not just gibberish)
4. Winner will be selected at random and notified via a blog entry. Once I receive an address, I will mail a set of cards and envelopes to you.